All major equipment manufacturers have developed Rubber Track Drive Systems in the past few years because of less compaction and stability on soft ground. The new advance Barracuda beach cleaner takes advantage of this new track drive suspension system. This prevents compaction and adds in the operators comfort. With less effort in controlling the model and less vibration compared to our older models. The Barracuda beach cleaner is designed for sand areas in the small to medium size range and well suited for soft sand.
This Barracuda walk behind beach cleaning equipment can remove broken glass, cigarette filters, syringes, stones, sea shells, weeds, wood, pop-tops, hardened tar balls and animal droppings from beaches, golf bunkers or any sand areas with no tracks and very little sand compaction if any. With the intensive sifting action of the screen, the sand is well aerated allowing the ultraviolet rays of the sun to dry and sanitize the sand. This process helps eliminate harmful bacteria buildup and is recommended by many agencies around the world.
The Barracuda beach cleaner has very little sand compaction, because of the very low (pounds per square inch). It also has the sifting screening action behind the drive tracks. The result is very few tire tracks and less compaction on the finished area compared to older front sifting action models on the market.
"It makes sense to drive on the sand - then clean it, NOT clean it, then drive on the sand" - See Comparison pictures below
- 6.5 HP Honda GX Motor
- 35.4" working width
- 3 Forward speeds - 1 reverse
- 35.4" Height
- 67" Length
- 3 Available Screen Size
- 680 lbs.
- Strong Solid Frame - Fully Galvanized
- Less Operator Effort - Less Vibrations - Easy Turning - No need to push in Deep Sand
- Compare other walk-behind models on the market to the Barracuda
- Some manufacturers have the screening system out front and drive system at back.
- All machines work well going straight but the longer the front area the more difficult to maneuver in turns.
- Tires at the rear of other models unfortunately will compact sand and leave tire tracks even though grooming blades have been added at the rear of the machines.
- Engine out front, away from operator - Less Heat on those hot days for the operator.
Side by Side Comparison
The Barracuda Walk Behind - Another Popular Walk Behind
The Barracuda is available now
Huntington, New York 11743 USA
CleanSands, Inc. 2017
All Rights Reserved
All Rights Reserved